- Krista Neher
- Audio and Video
Everyone has a personal brand – the question is whether or not you are strategic about crafting and positioning it. Thanks to Google, LinkedIn, and the other social media channels, people are forming impressions about you, sometimes without ever meeting you. Personal branding is about proactively building your brand in order to attract the opportunities you want. Regardless of your career or business aspirations, a strong personal brand is vital to your success. Krista Neher, presenter in this video is CEO of Boot Camp Digital and recently wrote a new book, Launch Yourself: Define, Design and Deliver a Powerful Personal Brand that maps out exactly how to build a powerful brand online.
- What is a personal brand and why does it matter (hint: you already have one)
- How managing your personal brand can attract opportunities to you
- How to define your brand in a way that is authentic to you and build a personal brand statement
- How to design a brand that is memorable, authentic, distinctive, and credible based on proven principles used by big brands.
- How to deliver your brand online in a compelling and relevant way.
Krista Neher Related seminars and products: 3
Boot Camp Digital
Krista Neher is CEO of Boot Camp Digital, a best-selling author of six books, international speaker, and recognized digital marketing expert with over 15 years of experience in this ever-changing industry. She has worked with leading companies like Google, P&G, General Mills, Nike, GE, The United States Senate, Prudential, Remax and more. She has also been a featured expert in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, CNN, Associated Press, Wired Magazine and CBS News.
5 reviews for [Audio and Video] Developing Your Personal Brand Blueprint
There are no reviews yet.